- manage clients’ care plans according to the physicians’ instructions.
- administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine and stool tests.
- inspect wounds, change dressings and handle personal grooming and hygiene.
- test for muscle weaknesses, bedsores and any sings of infection.
- educate caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- monitor client’s recovery and compile reports for the physician.
- listening family members’ concerns and provide meaningful answers and give suggestions to improve the health level of the client.
- plus, weekly visit by the management.
There are no reviews yet.