Companionship and Social Support Care
Our caregivers will;
- provide emotional support.
- support on visiting friends, take part in outdoor activities, visit places of interest and have a meaningful social life and relationships.
- support to improve the quality of clients’ life.
- be running errands and to help enjoying favourite pastimes.
- work on protecting privacy, confidentiality, dignity and self-respect.
- support on building confidence and positive attitudes on there health conditions.
- do laundry and linen, preparing meals and snacks and, incidental transportation.
- visited weekly by our management.
Category: Companionship and Social Support Care
There are no reviews yet.